Social icons

Fall - Winter Beauty Edit

12.04.2013
The illustration above uses the colors I've been most attracted to this winter season--oranges and pinks. Another seasonal favorite of mine are the holiday collections from beauty brands. They are colorful, luxurious, and start the excitement of the gifting season. Here is my first personal beauty edit for the blog...it was super fun to do since I could draw pretty little things.
beauty product illustration
(from left to right, clockwise)
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balmd
Josie Maran Argan Infinity Oil
Nars "Pure Radiant" Tinted Moisturizer SPF30
Nars Blush (Madly)
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil (Vanilla Apricot)
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick (Crystal Baby)

Missing Posts - I lost a lot of images recently and a lot of the older posts are not working. I'm working on restoring some of the older posts but some of them weren't archived properly so they are now a part of internet history. Oy...I should have known better (#lazyartkid). Thanks for reading this blog and let's look forward to future posts! :)
(C) Anna K Oh. Powered by Blogger.